Read City Press Releases
City of Paso Robles Newsletter
- Parking Spaces Added Downtown
- Recycled Water Distribution Update
- Blue Oak Apartment Permits Issued
- "How To Saturday" Event
- 2017 Call for Talent!
- PD Body Cameras
- City Council Highlights
Short-Term Rental Task Force Draft Ordinance
The Short-term Rental Task Force’s recommended draft ordinance will be presented at the workshop with public comment and City Council discussion. The City Council will not take any formal action on the Draft Ordinance but may refer it to staff, the ShortTerm Rental Task Force or Planning Commission for additional review. Learn more here.
Draft Short-Term Rental Ordinance Workshop
Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 6:30 p.m.
City Council Chamber
1000 Spring Street, Paso Robles
City Council Agenda
Click here to download the current City Council Agenda.
Click here for a directory of all public City Advisory Body Agendas.
Diablo Canyon Closure
Even though the City of Paso Robles will not be hardest hit, the City and unincorporated areas of North County are likely to suffer economic impacts from the proposed Diablo Canyon Power Plant closure.
- Press Release: County, Cities, Schools Reach Tentative Agreement with PG&E
To Ease Local Impacts of Diablo’s Closure
(November 28, 2016)
- Participation Hearing:
PG&E Request to Close Diablo Canyon
CPUC will hold two Public Participation Hearings this THURSDAY, OCTOBER 20, at 1:30 p.m. AND 7 p.m., on PG&E's request to close Diablo Canyon Power Plant. The two free public meetings will be held at San Luis Obispo Botanical Garden in El Chorro Regional Park, Oak Glen Pavilion Room, 450 Dairy Creek Road, in San Luis Obispo.
- Press Release: Six Cities Join Forces to Ensure PG&E Helps Cities Recover and Thrive After Proposed Closure of Diablo Canyon Nuclear Power Plant (September 15, 2016)
- Final Protest Filing: Protest of The City of San Luis Obispo, City of Pismo Beach, City of Paso Robles, City of Arroyo Grande, City of Morro Bay, And City of Atascadero to Application 16-08-006 (September 15, 2016)
- Staff Report: Initial City Actions Regarding the Proposed Diablo Canyon Power Plant Closure and Related Issues
(September 6, 2016)
- PG&E: 2013 "Economic Benefits of the Diablo Canyon Power Plant" study
City Financial Reports
Adopted at the June 21, 2016 City Council Meeting (item #18)
FY 2016/17 - 2017/18 Operating Budget [pdf:4.8mb/181pp]
2014-2019 Spring Financial Forecast [pdf:550kb/28pp]
San Luis Obispo Regional Energy Alliance
San Luis Obispo Regional Energy Alliance helps save energy and money through energy efficiency and energy demand management strategies. We work together to provide residents, businesses, and municipalities with a host of programs and services, including rebate and incentive offers, community events, energy trainings, and more. www.SLOEnergyAlliance.org
City Departments/Overview of Operations
Download an Overview of City Departments