WATER USE RESTRICTIONS
Level 2 Watering Restrictions are In Effect
As required by the State of California's emergency drought requirements, Level 2 Water Use Restrictions remain in effect. Water use restrictions include:
- Limiting outdoor watering to 3-days per week according to the schedule for your Watering Zone (see below).
- Prohibition of watering between the hours of 9 A.M. and 7 P.M.
- Prohibition of excessive water runoff
- Car washing allowed only with a bucket and hose shutoff nozzle
- Prohibition of washing down paved surfaces, except to address health and safety issues.
Additionally, the State of California has further restrictions on potable water uses including:
- Watering ornamental landscaping and lawns within 48 hours after measurable rainfall is prohibited
- Prohibition of watering outside of newly constructed homes and buildings that is not delivered by drip or microspray systems
If you would like to report water waste, please fill out our online form.
Water Conservation and Water Shortage Contingency Plan (Ordinance 957)
Zone 1 (North of 13th St., Creston, Sherwood, and Linne) Water Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.
Zone 2 (South of 13th St., Creston, Sherwood, and Linne) Water Wednesday, Friday, Sunday.
No Watering on Mondays.
No Watering Between the Hours of 9 AM and 7 PM.