WATER USE RESTRICTIONS
Level 1 Watering Restrictions
The following voluntary conservation measures are recommended to reduce water use:
- Limit outdoor watering to only what is required by your landscaping
- Avoid watering between 9 A.M. and 7 P.M.
The following permanent prohibitions remain in effect at all times:
- Prohibition of excessive water runoff
- Car washing allowed only with a bucket and hose shutoff nozzle
- Prohibition of washing down paved surfaces, except to address health and safety issues, or when a high-pressure low-volume washer is used.
Additionally, the State of California has further restrictions on potable water uses including:
- Prohibition of watering street median turf
- Watering ornamental landscaping and lawns within 48 hours after measurable rainfall is prohibited
If you would like to report water waste, please fill out our online form. Please include the address of the suspected violation, and date and time of observation(s) in the description.
Water Conservation and Water Shortage Contingency Plan (Ordinance 957)
Water Conservation Urgency Ordinance (Ordinance 1014)