FREE IN-HOME WATER SURVEY
The City of Paso Robles offers a Home Water Survey designed to help you conserve water and manage your landscape irrigation more efficiently. During your home water survey, Paso Robles' water conservation staff will:
- Check shower heads and faucet aerators and provide low-flow devices, if needed.
- Check toilets for leaks and provide a new toilet flapper valve if leaking.
- Inspect irrigation valves for leaks, and irrigation stations for overspray and other problems.
- Create a seasonal irrigation schedule for your home.
- Provide you with a checklist of improvements for your irrigation system.
- Provide conservation tips and brochures.
- Inform you of rebate programs for which you may qualify.
Surveys take between 60 and 90 minutes, and are available weekdays between 9 am and 3:30 pm. Appointment times are flexible and can be scheduled to meet your needs. To schedule this free service call 227-7250.