Skip To ContentAbout the CityCity ServicesCity GovernmentVisit PasoBusiness DevelopmentVolunteer
City of Paso Robles
DepartmentsCity CouncilAdvisory BodiesPlanning Commission
Facility Reservations
600 Nickerson Drive
Paso Robles, CA 93446
(805) 237-3991
(805) 237-6424 FAX
Municipal Pool
534 28th Street
(805) 237-3984
Senior Center
270 Scott Street
(805) 237-3880
Monday - Friday
12:00 pm. - 5:00 pm.
Recreation Services


View a map of City Parks and Facilities.

The City of Paso Robles has a number of parks and facilities that are used by the community. Some, like the public parks, are open and available daily for general use. Others, such as the Centennial Banquet Room, meeting rooms and barbeque areas require prior reservations. 

If you are looking for a playground to take the kids to play or just take a walk and enjoy the greenery, check out:

If you are looking for somewhere with amenities such as barbeques, meeting rooms to hold an event, or trying to find a map showing where an event is being held, visit the pages below:

Find a Park Near You! - On this site you can find every public park or open space in California from neighborhood parks to the largest state or federal park, forest or wilderness. Remember - Parks Make Life Better!


Centennial Pool and Municipal Pool
Swim lessons and public swim are held at both pools during the summer. For Aqua Fit, Lap Swim, or Indoor Swim Lessons, click here.

For more information, please call Centennial Park at 805-237-3988.

Trails - People, Bikes, and Dogs

Download PDFPaso Robles Trail Maps

"The City of Paso Robles Bikeway Plan is a comprehensive plan for non-motorized transportation facilities within the City of Paso Robles..."

Download PDF Bike Master Plan [pdf:2.3mb/59pp]

Policies and Guidelines

Download the City's Download PDFNaming Policy concerning Public Facilities.

Facility Use Forms:
Download PDFBarney Schwartz Park Facility Use Form
Download PDFUse Form for all other Facilities


For information regarding City Parks and/or City Facility Maintenance, click here.

If you see an maintenance issue that needs attention, you can fill out the online Action Request Form to alert the Public Works Department.

You are here:   Home    Government     Departments    Recreation Services    Facilities