Skip To ContentAbout the CityCity ServicesCity GovernmentVisit PasoBusiness DevelopmentVolunteer
City of Paso Robles
DepartmentsCity CouncilAdvisory BodiesPlanning Commission
Recreation Services
600 Nickerson Drive
Paso Robles, CA 93446
(805) 237-3988
(805) 237-6424 FAX
Municipal Pool
534 28th Street
(805) 237-3984
Senior Center
270 Scott Street
(805) 237-3880
Monday - Friday
12:00 pm. - 5:00 pm.
Recreation Services


Register for Classes Online Today!

Our mission is to create a better community through people, programs, places and experiences. We strive to achieve our mission by providing recreational and special event programming for personal enrichment, fitness and well-being for people of all ages.

What's Happening in Recreation Services?

Summer Swim Program

Information now available for the 2015 Swim Program!

Learn to Play Pickleball at Centennial Park
Pickleball Logo

For more information on regularly scheduled classes, visit, or call Brett Noel at 805-975-5781.

A Message from Julie Dahlen

Director - Library and Recreation Services

My son is a college graduate thanks to Harry Potter.

Julie DahlenWill was seven years old when J.K. Rowling published her first Harry Potter book. For the next 10 years, each new installment in the Harry Potter series was cause for celebration – and another reason to visit the Paso Robles City Library for similar stories of sorcerers and suspense.

Engaging boys with books can be challenging. According to children's author, Jon Scieszka, "Research shows that boys are having trouble reading, and that boys are getting worse at reading. The good news is that research also shows that boys will read - if they are given reading that interests them." As another school year begins, I invite you to partner with Paso Robles Public Library to connect your boys - and girls -- to books which will spark a life-long love of reading, just as Harry Potter did for Will.

Did I mention that he is a college graduate?


Back To Top

You are here: Home    Government    Departments    Recreation Services