Read City Press Releases
City of Paso Robles Newsletter
- AirFest 2016
- Library to Host Citizen Information Workshop
- Fall Recreation Classes
- City Park Playground Ribbon-Cutting
- Library Receives Donation from Masons
- California Statewide Mutual Aid
- 13th Annual Up With Kids
- Police Recruit Testing
- Trench and Excavation Safety Training
- City Council Highlights
- and more!
City Council Agenda
Click here to download the current City Council Agenda.
Click here for a directory of all public City Advisory Body Agendas.
2016 General Election
A Consolidated General Election will be held in the City of El Paso de Robles on Tuesday, November 8, 2016, for the following Officers:
- Two Members of the City Council - Full-term of four years
- Elected City Clerk - Full-term of four years
- Elected City Treasurer - Full-term of four years
More information: 2016 General Municipal Election
Community Partnership Applications
The Travel Paso Robles Alliance (TPRA) is calling for applications for their 2017 TPRA Community Partnership Program.
This program is designed to help support the marketing efforts of new and existing community programs that align with the TPRA’s mission to promote Paso Robles as a travel destination, increasing demand for overnight visitation.
For more information on this program and to apply, please contact Destination Manager Lauren Tognazzini at email@example.com.
Download the application here.
Applications due October 28, 2016.
Diablo Canyon Closure
Even though the City of Paso Robles will not be hardest hit, the City and unincorporated areas of North County are likely to suffer economic impacts from the proposed Diablo Canyon Power Plant closure.
- Press Release: Six Cities Join Forces to Ensure PG&E Helps Cities Recover and Thrive After Proposed Closure of Diablo Canyon Nuclear Power Plant (September 15, 2016)
- Final Protest Filing: Protest of The City of San Luis Obispo, City of Pismo Beach, City of Paso Robles, City of Arroyo Grande, City of Morro Bay, And City of Atascadero to Application 16-08-006 (September 15, 2016)
- Staff Report: Initial City Actions Regarding the Proposed Diablo Canyon Power Plant Closure and Related Issues
(September 6, 2016)
- PG&E: 2013 "Economic Benefits of the Diablo Canyon Power Plant" study
City Financial Reports
Adopted at the June 21, 2016 City Council Meeting (item #18)
FY 2016/17 - 2017/18 Operating Budget [pdf:4.8mb/181pp]
2014-2019 Spring Financial Forecast [pdf:550kb/28pp]
San Luis Obispo Regional Energy Alliance
San Luis Obispo Regional Energy Alliance helps save energy and money through energy efficiency and energy demand management strategies. We work together to provide residents, businesses, and municipalities with a host of programs and services, including rebate and incentive offers, community events, energy trainings, and more. www.SLOEnergyAlliance.org
City Departments/Overview of Operations
Download an Overview of City Departments