Thank you for visiting the official website of the City of Paso Robles, California. The City maintains this site to provide public access to current City information via the Internet. However, due to the wide variety of ongoing services, programs, and projects, we are not always able to immediately provide the most current or complete information on this website. If you have detailed questions, concerns, or comments about a specific issue, you should contact the appropriate City department directly for more information.
The prcity.com site was developed for the City by Ernest & Allen Internet Solutions. The artwork used here was designed by Julie Dunn, a local artist from northern San Luis Obispo County.
The City of Paso Robles website was designed to work on monitors set for 256 colors or morehowever, 16 bit color (64,000+ colors) is recommended as well as screen resolutions of 800x600 or greater. Use your computers screen setup program to change your color depth. This site is best viewed with Internet Explorer Version 5.5 or above.
You can increase the font size to a comfortable viewing size by doing the following:
- Select "View" from your browser menu
- Select "Text Size" from the drop down menu
- Choose the next largest setting until you reach a comfortable size
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
The City of Paso Robles has a strong commitment toward meeting the goals of the landmark Americans with Disabilities Act. We follow practices to make our website compatible with text-based and speech-based web browsers, and to provide information useful to those who are unable to easily access basic City information by other methods. Should you have an ADA-related concern about our website, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
The prcity.com site employs technologies designed to ease your information search and viewing experience. Some of these technologies maybut generally, will notrequire you to download a browser plug-in. We use only those plug-ins which statistics show are already available on the vast majority of our visitors computers. The plug-ins and other technologies your web browser should support to experience the entire site are as follows:
- Adobes Acrobat Reader is used to present printed pages in their original form. The free Acrobat Reader is available from Adobes website and a link to it is provided at the bottom of each page of this website.
The Information Systems Division manages and maintains the Citys website while The Computer Shop Netlink (TCSN) www.tcsn.net hosts it.
The prcity.com site contains links to other Internet sites and resources. Whenever a user selects a link to a site not controlled by the City, the link will open in a new browser window. The City of Paso Robles does not endorse any product or entity for which a link may be provided, and the City of Paso Robles is not responsible for the content or availability of these outside resources. The City links to government, community, and other commercial World Wide Web sites in support of our:
- Vision to use the Internet to connect people with information, services, and other people in a manner which constructively furthers the Citys governmental purposes.
- Key business goal to use the Internet and other emerging technologies to improve City services.
Non-City agencies may request links based on:
- Their support of City functions and business
- Convenience to the public in their interaction with the City
- Significant economic development impacts within the City, and
- Their supportive and natural affinity or logical nexus with the function or purpose of the agency, as determined by the City.
The City reviews all agency link requests for adherence to these criteria, together with the following considerations:
- Availability of system resources and personnel to monitor and maintain the linked website
- The relationship and importance of the link requested to the ordinary and necessary functioning of the City, and
- The significance and timeliness of materials contained on the linked site.
If you send us an electronic mail message with a question or comment that contains personally identifying information, or fill out a form that e-mails us this information, we will only use the personally identifiable information to respond to your request and analyze trends. We may redirect your message to another government agency or person who is in a better position to answer your question.
We collect electronically generated information about your visit to our site, such as the date, type of browser used, and technical Internet protocol data. We collect this information about each user session from our user logs, and refer to it for analysis and statistical purposes to help us manage the prcity.com site.
Communications made through e-mail and messaging systems shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to the City of Paso Robles or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents or representatives with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against the City or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents or representatives, where other notice to the City is required by applicable laws, rules or regulations.
E-mail sent to the City of Paso Robles or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents or representatives may be subject to the provisions of the California Public Records Act (Government Code Section 6250 et seq).
We appreciate questions, comments, and any other feedback that will help us serve you better. If your questions or comments are related to a specific document or piece of information, we encourage you to use the contact information or e-mail link listed in that document or a related document. Otherwise, please select an appropriate contact from the list below:
- If there is something that is not on this website that you feel we should provide, or if you have suggestions on how to improve anything about this website, please contact email@example.com with your suggestions.
- If you found something wrong with the information on this website, such as outdated or incorrect information, missing documents, or information located in the wrong place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title or URL of the page when reporting a problem.
- For questions or comments of a technical or creative nature,
including the architecture, development, design, and operation of this website,
please contact Information Systems at
email@example.com or write:
City of Paso Robles
1000 Spring Street
Paso Robles, CA 93446