Mobile Food Vendors at BSP

BSP Food Truck Signage-01Mobile Food Vendor reservations are now available at Barney Schwartz park. There are two vendor spaces near the park's main entrance (see map) that require a permit through the City. Please read the Mobile Food Vendor Application to learn about all the necessary requirements prior to making a reservation.

If you're a mobile food vendor and would like to reserve a date, please email us.

Reservation fees for this pilot program are being waived.

Required Permits, Licenses and Certificates
1. City of Paso Robles Business License (issued through the City of Paso Robles)
2. County of SLO Health Permit For Mobile Food Facilities (issued through the County of SLO)
3. Certificate of Liability Insurance (issued through your insurance provider)