The City of Paso Robles holds its general municipal election on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November in even-numbered years, the same day as the statewide general election. General Elections results may be found on the County Clerk Recorder web site.
2022 General Election
A Consolidated General Election will be held in the City of El Paso de Robles on Tuesday, November 8, 2022, for the following officers:
- 1 member of the City Council from District 1 for a full term of four years
- 1 member of the City Council from District 2 for a full term of four years
- Mayor (at large) for a full term of four years
Eligibility requirements to run for office are:
- You must be a resident of the City of Paso Robles for at least thirty (30) days prior to the date of the election, and
- You must be a registered voter in the City of Paso Robles.
- Any candidate for city council must reside in, and be a registered voter in, the district in which he or she seeks election at the time nomination papers are issued. Any councilmember elected or appointed to the seat of a specific district must reside in that district and be a registered voter in that district for the full term of office.
Campaign Filing Requirements:
The nomination period opens in July 2022. More information will be available here at that time. If you have general questions, contact the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805.237.3960. For past elections information, click here.
Your Elected Officials
To find out who your Federal, state and local elected representatives are right now, visit SmartVoter or EasyVoter, or check the San Luis Obispo County Elections Division or your the Paso Robles Library reference desk. You can also see a list of the members of the Paso Robles City Council.
By obtaining their contact information, you can reach out to them at any time. It is your right to let your elected representatives know how you feel about the issues that are important to you.
- Access the Official Voter Information Guide from the California Secretary of State.
- SmartVoter provides voters with comprehensive non-partisan information about the contests on their ballots in an easy-to-use presentation, and provide a means for candidates to publish information about themselves and their candidacy directly to voters.
- The California Secretary of State provides information for voters with disabilities, including information about accessing elections and the Voting Accessibility Advisory Committee.
- The San Luis Obispo County Clerk-Recorder maintains a selection of resources, including services, forms, documents, as well as two office locations for elections:
- San Luis Obispo Office:
County of San Luis Obispo
1055 Monterey Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 93408
- San Luis Obispo Office:
- The City of Paso Robles also provides voter information and resources.