Street Closures

Required Permits

A permit is required to close an alley or a street, or if parking will be impacted:

Projects In-Progress

Read more about Capital Improvement Projects in progress by the Public Works Department.

More Information

If you have questions about a city project you may contact the city's Capital Project Engineer, Ditas Esperanza, at 805-237-3861.

Should you require assistance during construction or have any questions, please call the City of Paso Robles Public Works Department at 805-237-3861.