Temporary Use Permit

Temporary Use Permits (TUP) may be granted by the Community Development Director, authorizing certain activities to occur for a specific time frame and under certain conditions of operation.The specific activities that may be approved by a TUP are found in Section 21.23C.040 of the Municipal Code.

If you are already familiar with all the requirements and the process, you can download individual information sheets or applications as needed.


The Community Development Director is empowered to issue, or refer the matter to the Planning Commission, subject to Findings and Conditions. The Conditions of Approval are specific to the request. 


For simple applications that take less than 1 hour to review and process, there is a fee of $173.00. However, more complex requests require a deposit fee amount to cover estimated costs of processing on a time and materials basis.