Paso Robles Budget Planning Sessions
City Council Goal Setting Session on February 20, 2021
The City of Paso Robles held a community visioning and goal-setting workshop on Saturday, February 20, 2021.
1. Pre-session Quick Poll - What do you love about Paso?
2. Morning session presentation - Community Visioning
3. Post-session Quick Poll - What headline would you like to see in 2024?
4. Afternoon session - City Council Goal Setting presentation
The City Council's goals for 2021-2022 will be posted here soon.
Prior to the workshop, we invited residents to take a survey to provide input on the quality of life and potential priorities for the City as we begin our budget development process which will culminate in June. View the survey results.
City Council Budget Planning Session Presentation from 1/25/2020
On January 25, 2020, the Paso Robles City Council began its budget planning process to create a budget for July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2022.
The presentation can be found here. Residents will have opportunities to give input at upcoming sessions (see last slide of presentation) before the budget gets adopted in June.
Please direct questions to email@example.com or call 805.237.3888.
Saturday, January 25, 2020
Join the Paso Robles City Council and key City staff to plan the budget for 2020-2022. Paso Robles Budget Planning Session Saturday, January 25, 2020 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM Join the Paso Robles City Council and key City staff to plan the budget for 2020-2022. Hear the 10-year financial forecast for the city and help your City Council prioritize spending in the next budget cycle. Refreshments will be provided.
If you would like a broader understanding of City operations and budget considerations before the session, please review the following:
- Budget 101
- 2-Year Adopted Budget for FY18/19 and 19/20
- Adopted City Council Goals 2018-2020
- Paso Talks
- Every two years, the City Council adopts goals to guide City financial planning and progress toward strategic objectives
- Financial Forecast (2019-20 through 2028-29) (PDF) projects financial capacity