The Paso Robles site contains links to other Internet sites and resources. Whenever a user selects a link to a site not controlled by the City, the link will open in a new browser window. The City of Paso Robles does not endorse any product or entity for which a link may be provided, and the City of Paso Robles is not responsible for the content or availability of these outside resources. The City links to government, community, and other commercial World Wide websites in support of our:
- Vision to use the Internet to connect people with information, services, and other people in a manner which constructively furthers the City’s governmental purposes.
- Key business goal to use the Internet and other emerging technologies to improve City services.
Non-City agencies may request links based on:
- Their support of City functions and business
- Convenience to the public in their interaction with the City
- Significant economic development impacts within the City, and
- Their supportive and natural affinity or logical nexus with the function or purpose of the agency, as determined by the City.
The City reviews all agency link requests for adherence to these criteria, together with the following considerations:
- Availability of system resources and personnel to monitor and maintain the linked website
- The relationship and importance of the link requested to the ordinary and necessary functioning of the City, and
- The significance and timeliness of materials contained on the linked site.