The Affordable Connectivity Program is administered by USAC with oversight from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
What are the program benefits?
- Service discount up to $30/month
- Service discount up to $75/month on qualifying Tribal lands
- Device discount up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
Only one monthly service discount and one device discount is allowed per household. Not every internet company offers device discounts.
How can I qualify?
- You, or your child or dependent are enrolled in government programs like Medicaid, SNAP, WIC, or others, or,
- Based on your household income
Learn more about how to qualify.