PASO ROBLES, CA – Because the City’s annual slurry seal project came in under budget, maintenance will be done on additional streets, with construction beginning on Monday, October 12. The contractor distributed doorhanger notifications to affected residents with more details about the project yesterday. Construction areas are as follows, and No Parking signs will be posted:
• Kleck Road – North of Windsong Way to Montebello Oaks
• Leah Way – Susannah Lane to Kleck Road
• Susannah Court – Kleck Road to East End
• Susannah Lane – Christina Court to Kleck Road
• Christina Court – Montebello Oaks to South End
The project will take one day and street sweeping will take place once a week for two weeks afterward.
For Street Repair FAQs and a detailed description of the slurry seal process, go to https://www.prcity.com/431/Resurfacing. The City of Paso Robles thanks you for your patience during road repair and maintenance.
About – Slurry Seal is a maintenance treatment that prolongs the life of asphalt at a fraction of the cost of full pavement repair. The City’s annual budget includes maintenance of streets including slurry seal and striping.
Capital Projects Assistant Engineer
(805) 237-3861 or email@example.com