PASO ROBLES, CA, January 26, 2021 – Paso Robles City Council has allocated $100,000 towards the purchase of propane as part of its COVID-19 Economic Recovery Program to assist local businesses and the residents they employ.
Similar to this summer’s Dining in the Park program, this new program is a collaboration between the City, Chamber of Commerce, Travel Paso, Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance, Main Street and the Hispanic Business Association, with the Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce acting as administrator of the program and funds.
Any business currently using outdoor propane heaters, with a valid City business license and following COVID-19 guidelines can participate.
Complete Program Details:
- Must have a valid City of Paso Robles business license
- Businesses must certify COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions and adhere to the City of Paso Robles Fire Department’s guide for the safe use of portable gas-fired heaters
- Amount of reimbursement equal to 50% total expense, not to exceed $700/month per business
- Receipts dated January 1, 2021 - March 31, 2021 are eligible for reimbursement
- Receipts will be evaluated for reimbursement on a monthly basis. Forms must be completed in full with applicable documentation included and received before the 7th of the following month
To apply, click here.
For questions, contact the Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce at 805.238.0506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.