ROBLES POLICE HOST
‘PASO ROBLES NIGHT OUT’
Tuesday, October 2nd
Free event to be held in City Park
PASO ROBLES, CA – The Paso Robles Police Department is pleased to announce that they are hosting “Paso Robles Night Out" on Tuesday, October 2nd from 6:00PM to 8:00PM. Paso Robles Night Out, sponsored by the Paso Robles Police Department and Emergency Services Department, is a crime and drug prevention event based on National Night Out. Paso Robles Night out is an annual event designed to strengthen our communities by encouraging neighborhoods to engage in stronger relationships with each other and with their local public safety partners.
Paso Robles Night Out will be held in the City Park at 1100 Pine Street. The event will include police and fire vehicle displays, demonstrations, 9-1-1 for kids, games and opportunities for community members to meet the staff of the Paso Robles Police Department and Emergency Services Department. Food & Refreshments will be provided.
Paso Robles Night Out is designed to:
- Heighten crime and drug prevention awareness;
- Generate support for, and participation in, local anticrime programs;
- Strengthen police-community partnerships;
- Send a message to criminals letting them know that our community is organized and fighting back; and
- It's also the perfect opportunity to get to know your neighbors and public safety personnel even better.
We all have ownership in our community and feel we can better reach out to our citizens by joining them in this relaxed atmosphere. There is a direct relationship between the livability of a community and to what degree its citizens choose to be involved. We applaud all of you who are involved in our community, and encourage others to do the same. You make a difference!
For more information about Paso Robles Night Out, please call 805-227-7520.