The Library Is Open for Grab-and-Go Service
Library staff is following strict guidelines to ensure safety by sanitizing work stations and common areas. All items in the library have been quarantined a minimum of four days (96 hours) before being checked in, shelved or delivered to patrons.*
- Face coverings are required and patrons are asked to maintain physical distancing while in the library.
- Visits are limited to 20 minutes once, per day. Library users are encouraged to browse collections online in advance for materials they wish to take home.
- Furnishings are unavailable for in-library reading or study and newspapers are unavailable for in-library usage.
- Curbside Service is available during open hours for those preferring to place holds and pick up their items in the parking lot.
- All events and classes will continue to take place online.
- Friends of the Library Gift Shop will remain closed until further notice. Donations cannot be accepted at this time.
*Given the nature of a shared library collection and the limited knowledge of the coronavirus, we are not able to guarantee the safety of shared library materials.