Community Action Partnership of San Luis Obispo County Inc. (CAPSLO) has been San Luis Obispo County’s federally-designated community action agency since 1965. In 2019, Community Action Partnership served over 38,000 persons across San Luis Obispo County and ten other central and southern California counties.
Through a variety of programs and in collaboration with other community service agencies, CAPSLO helps individuals and families achieve self-sufficiency and economic stability through programs that focus on:
- high-quality early education and child care
- accessible, affordable dependent care
- addressing barriers to safe, affordable housing and basic needs
- health services and education
- resource connection and navigation